Saturday 24 May 2008

Normal service resumes

I've been heads down, hands on and snowed under for the last few months working on an R12 implementation in the UK.

I've been doing some interesting things with Oracle Payments and XML Publisher using E-Text templates to integrate their check printing and BACS extract programs with their BottomLine / Paybase solution. I promise a post on this shortly.

Also, have been developing multiple materialised views for GL Balances, Journal Transactions and Drill down to Sub-ledgers reporting that can be integrated into both a Discoverer business area and the OBIEE BI Server.

I'm off to India (Pune) soon to brush up on my OAF skills. I've never been to India before so am really looking forward to the trip. Am planning to spend a few days in Goa after to relax a.k.a. party ;-) and work on my tan.

No comments: